At Cambium Aboriginal, our team of project development specialists have over two decades of direct experience in project development, management, and support services areas. We can provide a wide range of advisory and project support services specific to developing First Nations programming such as:
- Capital and Infrastructure
- Operations and Maintenance
- Energy Needs
- Community Planning
- Economic Development
- Lands and Resources
- Social Development
- Policy and Communications
We understand how important it is for your First Nations community or organization to keep moving forward with important project developments. We also understand that project development can be somewhat of an overwhelming task at times. It doesn’t have to be.
Let us provide the support your community or organization deserves and needs for its most important projects. We can help ensure your project development is designed for results – From start to finish. We offer project development support services such as (but not limited to):
- Stakeholder identification (funders and potential partners)
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Advice on setting and prioritizing goals
- Defining project deliverables
- Organizing and defining project schedules
- Help identifying issues and risks (assessment)
- Preparing financial statements including cost and funding assessments
- Human resource planning
- Funding ideas
Our methodical approach to project management will help ensure your community or organization’s vision becomes a reality.
Contact us to speak with one of our qualified staff members to discuss your circumstances and learn how we can eliminate uncertainties and provide you with practical solutions that are tailored to your First Nation’s specific needs.
Let Cambium Aboriginal help.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation at: