Cambium Aboriginal gives you access to professional hydrologists with decades of experience working with septic waste systems. We understand how important it is for your First Nations community to ensure all aspects of its housing program are up to par including septic and water systems. Let us use our decades of experience to assess your First Nations septic systems to ensure the safety and comfort of all community members.
Inspection and assessment:
- We will help you determine the location and overall condition of your communities housing septic systems. We will provide reports and recommendations regarding component replacement, repairs or upgrades
- Component locations including septic tank opening and lid
- Tank dimensions
- Appropriate fixture connections
- Flow calculations and estimates
- System or component malfunction signals
- Overall system functionality using load and dye testing. These tests will assess normal and peak waste water flows in addition to identifying and verifying connections and any system malfunctions.
Cambium Aboriginal will provide you with a detailed septic tank assessment which will include recommendations for replacement, repairs or upgrades to ensure your community’s septic systems have a high sustained performance level and longevity.
We will also outline site-specific background information, site observations, and recommendations for operation and maintenance, replacement, repairs and upgrades.
We will work with your First Nations departments to ensure all information and practices are in compliance with your operating procedures.
Contact us to speak with one of our qualified staff members to discuss your circumstances and learn how we can eliminate uncertainties and provide you with practical solutions that are tailored to your First Nation’s specific needs.
Let Cambium Aboriginal help.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation at:
Note**Cambium Aboriginal is now Cambium Indigenous Professional Services! We offer all of the same services plus other new and exciting service categories. You can visit our new website at: https://www.indigenousaware.com/
If you need to contact CIPS please call: (705) 657-1126 or email: email@example.com
Cambium Indigenous Professional Services
1109 Mississauga Street, Curve Lake First Nation, Ontario K0L 1R0