- Is your First Nations community undergoing the duty to consult process?
- Do you need help and guidance through the duty to consult process?
Let Cambium Aboriginal help. Our expert team has years of experience dealing with Federal and Provincial government policy agencies and have a detailed understanding of the processes and procedures. We can help your community navigate through the complex duty to consult process and help alleviate the confusing steps involved.
We can help provide clarity and guidance throughout the entire duty to consult process; We can help in the following ways:
- Help identify clear objectives and goals of the consultation process
- Help identify the necessary steps
- Help ensure that the values and interests of the community is understood by all parties
- Help develop a plan of action
- Help identify in advance, what information will be needed for the consultation process
- Help manage and determine appropriate communication channels
- Help identify evaluation mechanisms
The Cambium Aboriginal planning team understands the duty to consult process and can outline the framework needed to move forward.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation at: