At Cambium Aboriginal our team of energy experts can help develop your community’s energy plan. We can help in the following areas:
- Community Baseline Study
– bench-marking community consumption trends and characterizing energy use in community-owned buildings
- Current and Future Energy Needs
– identifying if current energy use is efficient, forecasting future energy needs, and anticipating challenges and shortfalls in these areas
- Priorities and Opportunities
– determining the community’s energy objectives moving forward, and identifying options for the future, such as conservation measures or opportunity for alternative energy sources; making recommendations
- Implementation Plan
– identifying ways to implement the plan and make the community energy use more efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible!
Contact us to speak with one of our qualified staff members to discuss your circumstances and learn how we can eliminate uncertainties and provide you with practical solutions that are tailored to your First Nation’s specific needs.
Let Cambium Aboriginal help.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation at: